This try is Confused.com - unfortunately you have to do each quote individually, it wont do them all at once for you and gve you a comparison list! Tescos Standard
£12.33 for both Jack Russells! up to £2,500 pay out per condition!! Sainsburys
£12.38 per dog - Up to £3,000 vets fees per condition (12 month limit) & reduced cover or £18.59 per dog - Up to £7,500 vets fees per condition. (15% discount if you purchase before the 12th May)Pet Pals
- 1st month free, so 11 payments of Value cover £9.72 vets fee per year £1,000, or 11.32 for Standard vets fees per year £3,000, or £12.57 vets fees up to £5,000 per year, or Accident cover for £6.83 for accident fees up to £4,000.Pet Wise
- Bronze Cover £6.06 (vet fees up to £1,000), Silver Cover £9.89 (vet fees up to £3,000), Gold Cover £11.62 (vet fees up to £5,000) all vet excesses are £50.00M&S
Quote Reference: MS00XXXXX
Product: Standard Your Premium: £96.72
12 monthly instalments by Direct Debit of £8.06
For your Dog, Dylan, aged 23 weeks, for an annual policy starting 02 May 2009
Standard cover Includes (Read our Policy Summary PDF):
Vets fees up to £4000 Emergency pet minding if you are ill up to £600
Third party liability cover up to £1,000,000 24 hour health advice line
Want more Cover ?
Choose our PREMIER Policy at £11.04 per month. Greenbee Insurance
Thank you for requesting your Greenbee pet quotation. Your quotation reference number is: 171-221-XXX
Your Greenbee Pet Insurance policy:
* covers your pet for up to £7,000 per policy year for vet's fees, with no limit on the number of claims
* helps recover your pet if it's lost or stolen with up to £1,000 advertising costs & up to £1,000 for a reward fund
* will support you with third party liability up to £2,000,000
* where possible, we will pay the vet directly so you are not out of pocket
* includes a comprehensive pet care guide.
Total premium (including 5% Insurance Premium Tax) £231.18
Monthly instalment (you can choose to pay monthly at no extra cost) £19.26
Standard Veterinary Fees Excess (this is in addition to your selected voluntary excess) £75
Voluntary Excess - NONE
Total Excess £75
Confused.com also have 'More Than' as one of their Pet Insurers but the link is not working at the moment.. strange only Tesco give you discount for insuring more than one pet at a time... and how the prices differ!
I will try compare the meer.. I mean market.com tomorrow!