Inside the latest issue of Dogs Monthly
· MICROCHIPPING What you might not know
· DOMINANCE & AGGRESSION The experts have their say
· DOGS THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE How three assistance dogs have changed the lives of their owners.
· A DAY IN THE LIFE OF... an Animal Health Trust vet.
· ANTIOXIDANTS The best or worst of ingredients?
· TRAIL HOUNDS Your guide to enjoying the great outdoors with your dog.
· DOGS ON FILM! Training dogs for TV, magazine adverts and films.
· IT’S PARTY TIME How to plan and execute the perfect doggy bash.
· A-Z OF CANINE DISEASES This month – canine ailments beginning with ‘J’.
· DOGS ON YOUTUBE Dogs that have found their way to fame – on the Internet.
· 21 PAGES OF YOUR K9 QUERIES All answered by experts in their field on: care, health, training, legal, insurance, grooming, breeding & puppy care, behaviour, feeding and veterinary.
· BREED PROFILE Find out if the noble St Bernard is the dog for you.
· PIN-UP PUPS See if your best friend is featured!
· GEAR WE RATE Products put to the test.
· STYLE COUNSEL Designer gear and less expensive options for you and your dog.
· PLUS Many more entertaining and informative articles on all things dog!
Issue now on sale at WH Smiths, selected Tesco stores and most other newsagents nationwide, plus Pets at Home. Don’t forget to place a regular order with your local newsagent so you don’t miss an issue!
Free lead recall
Due to what appears to be a manufacturing problem, a batch of the leads that were free with the May and June issues of Dogs Monthly have been found to be faulty. To be on the safe side - as we do not know how many leads are affected - we are strongly advising people not to use the leads in case the clip fails.
Dogs Monthly apologises for any disappointment this may cause.