Dogs Monthly magazine, based in north Cambridgeshire, needs a experienced sub-editor to work as a key member of the team. This is a full-time, office-based position.
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent subbing skills and the ability to write eye-catching headlines, standfirsts and captions.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Proficiency in InDesign or InCopy.
- First-rate organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- An interest in using digital and social media for business.
- Canine knowledge and a love of dogs is desirable but not essential.
Email your CV and a covering letter to General manager, Natalie Woodbridge: firstname.lastname@example.org